Lucky items guide.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lucky items guide.

Post  merceon on Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:00 pm

Hello everyone. This is a guide ive been frequently asked to do... The question is " how do i make my own lucky items, I.e dragon platebody, or dragon claws. ect ect. the list goes on.

Let's say you wanted lucky claws, correct? alright. all you need is an armadyle Godsword. equip the dragon claws and have the AGS in your inventory. quickly left click the AGS then right click it, under that weapon menu there should be dragon claws. click " Dismantle " with 100m tokens in your inventory, bam! " _____ has just created lucky dragon claws!"

Same goes for say, bandos. is i wanted a lucky bandos top i would need a torva platebody. all you do is the exact same thing explained before, but click on " check charges " with 100m tokens in your inventory. same goes for torva platelegs to bandos tassets. Notice, you can also get "lucky" armadyle as well as lucky Dragon armour, Lucky saradomin sword, any lucky Spirit shields, lucky godswords of course, ( But i belive we all know how to do that), and lucky whips, vine whips. as i said before. the list goes on and on! Go expiriment! as some of these items change there could possibly be token cost ( more or less ) The only thing i know that costs 200m for a "lucky item" is an AGS which is 200m tokens.

Well. i Hope this guide helped you sooo much. by the way, if you do not have torva to do lucky bandos and lucky arma and all of the above, i will do it for you, as long as you provide the tokens, gear, ect ect.

Your Rune-design Legend
~~Merceon

merceon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

was wondering

Post  joking on Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:06 pm

what do u mean by 100m tokens?

joking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lucky items guide.